LED Solar street lights features:
A solar street light is powered by solar energy and is used in city road lighting, highway led lighting, parking lot areas and along different streets for lighting purposes. It uses a battery plus photovoltaic panel that is charged during daytime for lighting at night. Solar led Street light has other features such as motion sensors and remote controls that come in handy or automatically when lighting up difficult areas to the wires.
The following features have made solar street lights more popular by the day:
• They can be installed anywhere.
• Are easy to install.
• Solar led street lights have low maintenance.
• Solar street light providing high lighting.
• Solar led road lamps are better return on investment.
• Mainly solar led street lighting are using renewable source of energy that makes the solar lights with long lifespan by low costs.
Advantages of LED solar lighting
The upfront costs for solar lighting may not be pocket-friendly, but it is usually cheaper in the long run since you do not pay monthly bills. The following are some of the key advantages provided with a solar powered LED lighting system:
• Solar outdoor lighting powered by the sun is the best alternative for standalone commercial solar outdoor lighting system since you get to do away with trenching and other installation costs.
• The system is completely powered by solar energy and uses renewable energy technology, making it one of the best green lighting alternatives.
• With accurate installation, you get to deal with low-cost maintenance that only involves replacing the batteries every five to seven years. With all other components having a lifespan of 20-30 years, cleaning the components is recommended to enable them to last longer.
• Zero energy bills: As much as the upfront costs may be intimidating, the overall costs are affordable because you do not need to worry about monthly electricity bills.
• Lowers down the emission of carbon dioxide by using green and clean energy that is renewable and eco-friendly.
• Solar lights have a low voltage DC and no wiring so less dangerous than the electric power of 110-220V-AC
• The modern solar lighting solution has a smart controller function, including motion detection and photo-sensor, allowing auto-time, turn on and off for lighting during the night.
• The solar lighting system is not prone to blackouts that may result from extreme weather. Their upgraded battery technology enables them to shine for about five days, even without sunshine.
• Unlimited source of energy: Being that solar energy is inexhaustible as long as you can gain access to the sunshine. It makes solar lighting solutions the best for long-term energy solutions.
• Wide range of variety: Solar lighting solutions come in various styles, types and shapes. It gives an individual the chance to select what suits their needs and preferences.
• Longer life-span: traditional street lights can take you up to 5,000 hours while the solar lights can take you up to ten times longer providing quality lighting options.
|Solar panel||6V 36Wp||6V 50Wp||6V 60Wp|
|Battery type||Grade A Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (LiFePO4) with Mirco-BMS, 3000circles more|
|LED lamp power||40LEDS||50LEDS||60LEDS|
|LED chip||Philips SMD3030|
|LED Lifespan||100,000 hours||100,000 hours||100,000 hours|
|Controller||Light montion sensor+Remote control|
|Solar Charging time||6-8 hours||6-8 hours||6-8 hours|
|Discharge time||48 hours||48 hours||48 hours|
|Pole height||3-5m||3-5 m||5-7 m|
|Mounting Brackets||Arm Bracket||Arm Bracket||Arm Bracket|
|Material||Die-casting Aluminum||Die-casting Aluminum||Die-casting Aluminum|
|Lamp body size||400*160*70mm||515*205*80mm||520*205*80mm|
|Solar panel size||600*350*17mm||670*445*20mm||670*540*30mm|
- Die-casting aluminum
- Working model:
- Auto working,Sensor switch
Your cart is currently empty.